RSS

Recent Posts

Classes
"I AM" Movie Premiere in NYC
Stand out and stand strong.
How to make a Cornet (cor-nay)
If the Shoe fits

Categories

Cakes
cookies
cupackes
How To
Kitchen
Name
powered by

My Blog

Kitchen is done!!!

After about a year from concept to building, my kitchen is finished.  My wonderful husband and father, along with help from many friends, did all the work. (I helped a little :) There is still some organizing to do, but almost everything is put away.  Hopefully I will be working in it this week for the first time.  :)

It will be certified commercially, pending on the board of health to come in this week and inspect.

Hopefully the space will lead to many more great things!

Look forward to classes, birthday parties, and bigger, better cakes! Check back soon for changes to be made.

Beginning stages:

All Finished!

10 Comments to Kitchen is done!!!:

Comments RSS
Michele Walthers on Monday, October 24, 2011 11:37 AM
your facilities are beautiful and you are truly living my dream! I found you though you husband, whom which I just started working with. Best of luck to you...
Reply to comment

joker on Friday, July 22, 2016 4:20 AM
windows 81 professional sale , window 81 home basic , buy windows 81 key , windows 81 professional 32-bit key , windows 81 home premuim product keys , mrid

uk bestessays on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 5:52 AM
After about a year from idea to structure, my galley is done. My astounding manage besides parent, forward along rescue from numerous chums, did many the process. (I helped a petty :) There is even part organizing to do, only nigh all is put abroad. Hopefully I desire be employed in it this week for the pioneer rhythm. :)
Reply to comment

Canton fair hotels on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 5:17 AM
Wonderful article. It is useful for me, thanks a lot for giving everyone an exceptionally splendid possiblity to read in detail from this blog. I really enjoy reading in your blog!
Reply to comment

vistshop.com on Friday, June 06, 2014 12:54 AM
When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Cheers!
Reply to comment

fake rolex on Thursday, October 09, 2014 4:39 AM
Silver serves as better compared to Gold even as an investment
Reply to comment

clone rolex on Thursday, November 13, 2014 1:12 AM
A impressive place of duty was finicky recitation it cheers
Reply to comment

tag heuer on Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:55 AM
Like consumers are definitely not fewer, who have been lowering costs for some time to obtain the wish Breil wristwatches along with necklaces, since they learn very well types of luxury in addition to model that model typically offer in their eyes.
Reply to comment

expert essay writer" target="_blank" class="userlink">Anonymous on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 5:28 AM
In the way you taught your first class, I hope you will be succeeded in your mission. I love baking cakes and then decorating it. I need information about your class timings and charges as well as duration.
Reply to comment